The regulations define the conditions of booking and renting apartments. The customer booking the apartment at the same time accepts these regulations, which are an integral part apartment rental agreement. At the time of booking, a rental agreement is concluded between the apartamenty-wroc and the client under the conditions specified in regulations.
§1 Rental period:
A. The hotel day lasts from 15.00 on the day of arrival to 11.00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the apartamenty-wroc.
2. Returning the keys takes place in the manner agreed with the apartamenty-wroc.
§2 Use of the apartment:
- The guest is obliged to observe the curfew (from 22.00 to 6.00).
- After 22:00, the maximum number of people for which the apartment is booked can stay in the apartment.
- The apartment is intended for residential purposes. It is forbidden to organize any kind of meetings, social events, etc.
- Smoking is totally forbidden in the apartment and on the balconies / terraces as well.
- The guest undertakes to take care of the cleanliness of the apartment and to return the apartment after the rental period in a condition in which it was received.
- It is forbidden to keep animals in the apartment, unless otherwise agreed with the apartamenty-wroc.
- The guest is financially responsible for damage or destruction of the apartment and its equipment caused by his fault. Apartamenty-wroc has the right to charge the Guest with the amount corresponding to the value of the loss suffered.
§3 Liability of the Guest and contractual penalties:
- The guest declares that he accepts these regulations and undertakes to comply with the provisions contained therein.
- The guest is responsible for damages in the apartment caused during the stay, as well as for defects resulting from improper use of the apartment.
- The guest is entitled to charge the contractual penalties indicated below in the following cases:
A. In the case of failure to check out by the specified time - a penalty of 50% of the price of the next day will be charged.
B. The organization of events and social meetings is associated with a guest charge of PLN 2,000.
C. Breaking the smoking ban - 500 PLN.
D. All non-standard stains, such as stains on the walls / upholstery - the cost of removing the damage and the cost of excluding apartment for the time of repairing the damage.
E. Keeping animals in the apartment without the consent of the apartamenty-wroc is associated with a penalty of PLN 500.
F. In the event of losing the keys to the apartment, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 500.
G. When the number of people staying in the apartment after 10 p.m. will be greater than that specified in §2 para. 2, a penalty of PLN 2,000 will be charged.
H. Failure to observe silence at night by the Guest and persons staying in the apartment, which resulted in police intervention, fine in the amount of PLN 2,000
I. Intervention of the employee of apartamenty-wroc after 10 pm - fine in the amount of PLN 500 for each intervention.
J. Police intervention - fine of PLN 2,000 for each intervention.
- The guest undertakes to cover the amount of damages and the costs of repairing them within 7 days of receiving the request for payment.
§4 Liability of the landlord:
The landlord is not responsible for items left in the apartment.
The landlord is not responsible for claims in the event of any unfortunate accidents.
The landlord is not responsible for any inconvenience during the stay related to construction or finishing works that may be carried out on the premises object.
§5 Termination of the contract:
In the case of breach by the Guest of the terms of the contract, the Lessee has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and remove the Guest from the apartment along with accompanying persons without the right to reimbursement for the remaining rental period.